5-R rifling is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly across from one another. Both of these features lead to better accuracy and less fouling.
- Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market.
- 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
- 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
- H.S. Precision composite stock features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- 5/8x24 Muzzle Thread
|CAPACITY||LENGTH||(RIGHT HAND)||LENGTH||OF PULL||(COMB)||(HEEL)||MATERIAL||FINISH||MATERIAL|
|308 Win||85200||4||20"||1:11 1/4"||39-3/4"||13-3/8"||1-1/4"||1-1/2"||Stainless Steel||Polished Stainless||H-S Precision Stock|
|300 Win Mag||85508||3||24"||1:10"||43-3/4"||13-3/8"||1-1/4"||1-1/2"||Stainless Steel||Polished Stainless||H-S Precision Stock|
|223 Remington||85507||5||20"||1:9"||39-3/4"||13-3/8"||13-3/8"||1-1/2"||Stainless Steel||Polished Stainless||H-S Precision Stock|